3. Drink a watery juice of a small Bitter Gourd (remove seeds) every morning. It is one of the best home remedies for diabetes.4. Add 3-table spoon of cinnamon to 1 litre of boiling water. Simmer for 20 minutes in a low flame, and then strain the mixture. Drink this mixture daily to cure diabetes.
5. Eat tender curry leaves (fresh) twice a day to reduce sugar.
6. Take the juice of crushed fish-berry (amruth) soaked in water for a day first thing in the morning.
7.Jambul fruit is another useful home remedy. It is regarded in customary medicine as a specific against diabetes because of its effect on the pancreas. The fruit as such, the seeds, and fruit juice are all helpful in the treatment of this disease. The seeds contain a glucoside ‘jamboline’ which is supposed to have the power to check the pathological conversion of starch into sugar in cases of increased production of glucose.
The internal bark of the jambul tree is also used in the treatment of diabetes. The bark is dried out and burnt. It will create an ash of white colour. This ash must be pestled in mortar, strained and bottled. The diabetic patient must be given ten grams of this ash on an empty stomach with water in the morning, and twenty grams in the afternoon, and in the evening an hour after taking meals. An equal amount of amla powder, jamun powder, and bitter gourd powder also makes a very useful remedy for diabetes. A teaspoon of this mixture once or twice a day would be efficient in checking the progress of the disease.
- Top 10 Home Remedies to Treat Diabetes (kishoremachangada.wordpress.com)
- 5 Home Remedies to Get Rid of Acne Overnight (nursebuff.com)
- Yourwellness Magazine Follows Up Type 1 Diabetes Children’s Congress (prweb.com)
- The Dr. Oz Guide to Best Acne Home Remedies (nursebuff.com)